At Udston, our learners take pride in wearing their school uniform and we ask all of our families to support the school by encouraging children to adhere to the dress code agreed as a result of the parental school uniform survey. The wearing of school uniform helps us to create an ethos of sharing and pride in our school as well as promoting the identity of the school in the local community.
- Grey skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts
- Royal blue or white polo shirt
- White shirt and school tie
- Royal blue or grey jumper/sweatshirt or cardigan
- Blue and white checked summer dress
- Black gym shoes